Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Meadow Vale Foods’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Mill, Morton, Oswestry, Shropshire SY10 8HB. Our company registration number is 2420250 The Mill, Morton, Oswestry, Shropshire SY10 8HB. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
MVH Ltd (Meadow Vale Foods) – Twitter Competition and Prize Draw Terms and Conditions:
- @meadowvalefoods Twitter competitions and prize draws are open to all people aged 18 or over and residents in the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland), excluding employees, and their immediate families, of MVH Limited, their associated companies, agents, agencies and anyone else professionally connected.
- The Promoter is MVH Ltd, Unit 9, Wilkinson Court, Clywedog Road South, Wrexham Industrial Estate, LL13 9AE.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. For a Prize draw winners will be selected at random by the Promoter and will be contacted once the prize draw has closed, the winner will have 7 days to claim their prize before it is redrawn.
- The Closing Date will be as appears on the Meadow Vale Foods twitter page from time to time Prizes are non-transferable and no cash or other alternative will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
- Winner’s twitter username will be posted on the @meadowvalefoods page after the winner has been selected. You may be asked to take part in promotional activities and to provide digital photographs of you for use on a promotional website or in the Promoter’s marketing material.
- To obtain the name and county of the winner, please send a stamped SAE to Meadow Vale Foods Marketing Team MVH Ltd| Unit 9 | Wilkinson Court| Clywedog Road South| Wrexham Industrial Estate| Wrexham| LL13 9AE , within 1 month of the Closing Date.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the competition/prize draw and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the activity subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions. The Promoter’s decisions as to which entries are eligible to take part in this promotion, and as to any other aspect of this promotion, are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entrants from this promotion if it has any reason to believe that efforts have been made to distort the competitive process or spirit of the promotion.
- Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Unit 9, Wilkinson Court, Clywedog Road South, Wrexham Industrial Estate
Wrexham Industrial Estate
Company registration number: 2420250.